This hand-dyed artisanal yarn is no ordinary knitting yarn: the designer behind the knitting patterns Louise Robert Design meticulously created this beautiful collection.
It's by studying the color pallets that represent her life and career over the years that designer Louise Robert was able to imagine all of the variety available in these hand-dyed artisanal yarns.
EPIC reminds me a movie I watched as a teenager, The Last of the Mohicans, an American film starring Daniel Day-Lewis and Madeleine Stowe inspired by an 1826 novel by James Fenimore Cooper. I was completely overwhelmed by this film. The soundtrack is part of my music collection, like to listen to it when I am alone in my car. - Louise
- Composition: 70% Merino wool, 30% Hemp
- Quantity (Weight): 100 grams, 3,5 oz
- Length: 300 meters (328 yds)
- Gauge: 22 - 24 stitches = 10 cm (4 in)
- Needles: 3,5 mm (US #4)
- Care: Machine wash on gentle cycle in cold water. Machine dry: This yarn has the property of stretching a lot when wet and regaining its shape when machine dried. If, after several washes/machine dryings, you notice that the garment has shrunk a bit, spray it with a little water and dry it flat, stretching it to the desired dimensions.
A yarn that can be worn summer or winter, machine washable and dryable. What more could you ask for? Whether you are knitting a scarf, a shawl or a sweater, there's nothing better than a beautifully crafted yarn designed by a passionate knitter for knitting enthusiasts.
fantastic yarn, love it!
Absolutely beautiful color. Exactly as my screen represented.
A go with just about anything, color.
And its Granola, my favorite yarn.
I absolutely love this yarn. I keep coming back for more!
I love knitting with this yarn. It is so soft and elegant. I am always looking for more projects I can use it in so I can buy more.
I love this yarn, better than any yarn I've ever used. I had my eye on this color since it debuted. So I bought it and have no idea what I'll do with it yet, but I have it.
Very pleasing to the rye.