This hand-dyed artisanal yarn is no ordinary knitting yarn: the designer behind the knitting patterns Louise Robert Design meticulously created this beautiful collection.
It's by studying the color pallets that represent her life and career over the years that designer Louise Robert was able to imagine all of the variety available in these hand-dyed artisanal yarns.
ARDOISE, or slate, is a stone once used by teachers to make writing boards to teach their students. For me, slate is a symbol of knowledge transmission.
- Composition: 75% kid mohair, 25% silk
- Quantity (Weight): 25 grams, 0,9 oz
- Length: 210 meters (218 yds)
- Gauge: 18 - 25 stitches = 10 cm (4 in)
- Needles: 3,5 - 5mm (US 4 - 8)
- Care: Hand-wash in cold water, dry flat