We are very proud of this DK Pure self-striping hand-dyed yarn: a favorite among our customers!
This DK weight yarn made of 90% merino wool and a little extra 10% silk is not too fine and not too heavy: the perfect yarn to knit any projects!
- Composition: 90% merino wool sw, 10% silk
- Quantity: 260 meters (284 yards) per 115 grams skein
- Suggested needles: 4 mm (US #6)
- Gauge: 20-24 stitches = 10 cm
- Care: Machine wash in cold water and dry flat (find more info about hand-dyed yarns washing care HERE)
Some colors are also available in 50 gram (113 meter) skeins!
If you love Biscotte's Dk Pure yarn, you will be happy to find the same base yarn in Louise Robert Collection and several patterns to knit with it : Knitting patterns with Dk Pure yarn
Based on 8 reviews
I loved this yarn for my DK weight socks. It was soft and the color was rich. The sheen from the silk dresses them up nicely!
Great yarn! Easy and convenient yarn for a wizards scarf. Fast shipping
colors are brilliant, and knitting up easily with great stitch definition!
This yarn is working up so beautifully. It's soft and the colors are bright and the lines are perfect.
Great yarn! Very soft and squishy. Colors are great and vibrant! Unfortunately can't give 5 stars. The yarn had a break in it about half way through.