We are very proud of this DK Pure hand-dyed yarn: a favorite among our customers!
This DK weight yarn made of 90% merino wool and a little extra 10% silk is not too fine and not too heavy: the perfect yarn to knit any projects!
- Composition: 90% merino wool sw, 10% silk
- Quantity: 260 meters (284 yards) per 115 grams skein
- Suggested needles: 4 mm (US #6)
- Gauge: 20-24 stitches = 10 cm
- Care: Machine wash in cold water and dry flat (find more info about hand-dyed yarns washing care HERE)
Some colors are also available in 50 gram (113 meter) skeins!
If you love Biscotte's Dk Pure yarn, you will be happy to find the same base yarn in Louise Robert Collection and several patterns to knit with it : Knitting patterns with Dk Pure yarn
Such a smooth and luscious yarn to work with. The shading was just enough to keep the article I knitted from being boring black. My customer is thrilled with the finished product.
I love this yarn. It is a joy to knit with. The color is just what I was expecting.
I love this yarn.
I love the color and feel of this yarn! I also appreciated the customer service as I weighed color options. I received speedy and helpful answers to all my questions.
Great match which enabled me to finish a sleeve.