Biscotte Yarns is proud to present the beautiful Haunui yarn from Noro. Haunui is a yarn with natural colors!
This unique yarn, grown in New Zealand, is undyed. Its beauitful coloring comes from the natural shades of the fleece. The non-mulesed sheep are raised ethically and have their fleece gently sheared while leaving a layer of protection behind.
- Composition: 100% wool
- Weight / yardage: 7.2 oz (200 g) = approx. 437 yds (400 meters)
- Recommended needle size: US#7-8 / 4.5-5 mm
- Gauge: 14-16 sts x 28 rows = 10 cm
Here's what you can knit with the Noro Haunui !!! 👇
The yarn needed to knit the Brioni :
- MC: #3 Dark Brown: 3 (4, 4, 5, 5, 5) skeins
- CC: #1 Light Beige: 1 skein
Hakea Sweater by Eisaku Noro Design Team
The yarn needed to knit the Hakea :
- 3 (3, 3, 4, 4, 4, 4) x 200g balls of Noro Haunui in #04
Churin by Eisaku Noro Design Team
The yarn needed to knit the Churin :
- 3 (3, 3, 4, 4, 4) x 200g balls of Noro Haunui.
Happy knitting! ♥