This hand-dyed artisanal yarn is no ordinary knitting yarn: the designer behind the knitting patterns Louise Robert Design meticulously created this beautiful collection.
It's by studying the color pallets that represent her life and career over the years that designer Louise Robert was able to imagine all of the variety available in these hand-dyed artisanal yarns.
This color refers to a very particular work by Auguste RENOIR: the Bal du Moulin de la Galette. This is a genre scene where the painter represents his friends in an outdoor lively crowd on a Sunday afternoon. This canvas displays a play of shadows and light in a blu-ish atmosphere dotted with bright spots. I've always liked the way Renoir uses blue to highlight the shaded areas in this canvas. - Louise
- Composition: 75% kid mohair, 25% silk
- Quantity (Weight): 25 grams, 0,9 oz
- Length: 210 meters (218 yds)
- Gauge: 18 - 25 stitches = 10 cm (4 in)
- Needles: 3,5 - 5mm (US 4 - 8)
- Care: Hand-wash in cold water, dry flat