This hand-dyed artisanal yarn is no ordinary knitting yarn: the designer behind the knitting patterns Louise Robert Design meticulously created this beautiful collection.
It's by studying the color pallets that represent her life and career over the years that designer Louise Robert was able to imagine all of the variety available in these hand-dyed artisanal yarns.
MUSIC OF THE NIGHT The first time I heard this song was in London. A group of us went to see The Phantom of the Opera, and I didn’t have many expectations before entering Her Majesty's Theater. I was completely overwhelmed listening to the music adapted by Andrew Lloyd Webber: it was so grandiose and completely different from all the melodies I had heard thus far. - Louise
- Composition: 75% kid mohair, 25% silk
- Quantity (Weight): 25 grams, 0,9 oz
- Length: 210 meters (218 yds)
- Gauge: 18 - 25 stitches = 10 cm (4 in)
- Needles: 3,5 - 5mm (US 4 - 8)
- Care: Hand-wash in cold water, dry flat