You will be "siriusly" amazed by this tweed fingering yarn suitable to knit socks, shawls and more!
Don't be fooled by his rough and tumble appearance, Sirius is a soft hand-dyed yarn with a beautiful tweed look.
- Composition: 85% merino wool sw, 15% nylon
- Quantity: 400 meters (434 yards) 100 g skein
- Suggested needles: 2,25 - 2,75 mm (US #1 - 2)
- Gauge: 28-32 stitches = 10 cm
- Care: Hand wash in cold water and dry flat (find more info about hand-dyed yarns washing care HERE)
You will find a nice collection of patterns to knit with this hand-dyed yarn here : Knitting patterns with Sirius
Great feelings what amazing yard to work with! I enjoy working with yarn on #2 needles. Working with this yarn it’s smooth and a joy!
This yarn is amazing! So soft, and the flecks are so beautiful against the deep olive green.
Beautiful yarn. Great service.
Love the color & the flecks mixed in. Can’t wait to start knitting