This hand-dyed artisanal yarn is no ordinary knitting yarn: the designer behind the knitting patterns Louise Robert Design meticulously created this beautiful collection.
It's by studying the color pallets that represent her life and career over the years that designer Louise Robert was able to imagine all of the variety available in these hand-dyed artisanal yarns.
BONHEUR D’OCCASION is the first novel by Gabrielle Roy, published in 1945. The story takes place in the once impoverished district of Saint-Henri, Montreal, during the Second World War. Only after reading some of her work did I learn that Gabrielle Roy was also one of my grandmother’s favorite authors. It warmed my heart. - Louise
- Composition: 75% kid mohair, 25% silk
- Quantity (Weight): 25 grams, 0,9 oz
- Length: 210 meters (218 yds)
- Gauge: 18 - 25 stitches = 10 cm (4 in)
- Needles: 3,5 - 5mm (US 4 - 8)
- Care: Hand-wash in cold water, dry flat
Based on 2 reviews