The color KIITOS is part of the Yarn Signature Collection by PatricKnits. All colors in the SIGNATURE collection will have a thank you in different languages.
This yarn signature is an original collection that is hand dyed using 2 dyeing techniques including speckles and stripes in the same skein. This collection will consist of 10 skeins of different colors and will be available in fingering.
- Composition: 85% Merino superwashwool, 15% Nylon
- Quantity (Weight): 100 grams, 4 oz
- Length: 400 meters (437 yds)
- Sample: 28 - 32 stitches = 10 cm (4 in)
- Needles: 2.25 - 2.75mm (US 1 - 2)
- Care: Hand-wash in cold water, dry flat
Note that there may be a difference in color between lots. Sometimes, in a lot, the colors can be darker or lighter and other times, it can have more or less dots.
Haven’t used the yarn yet but seems soft and lovely. Will either become socks or be used for a fingering weight top with a chevron design that requires a self striping yarn.