Order the beautiful shawl originally designed for the 2020 advent calendar and now available for all knitting lovers.
"This shawl was designed to use 10 mini skeins and a silk-mohair yarn from Biscotte Yarns advent calendar 2020. For this special project, I wanted to play with geometric shapes and contrasting textures to highlight the zig-zag pattern in the center of the stole. " - Louise Robert
Each kit includes :
- JOY TO THE WORLD pattern
- HERMIONE 1 x 50g (Nature)
- BIS-SOCK 10 x 25g (A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J) Note: we do not wind 25g skeins
In addition to the knitting kit, you will need the following materials to knit this shawl:
- Straight or circular needles of 3.25 mm or size needed to obtain gauge***
- One extra straight or circular needle of similar size (the size of this needle is not so important because we will use it to achieve the kitchener stitch)
- 10 re-sealable zipper storage bags (« ziploc » type) and a marker pen to identify them.
- Stitch holders or scrap yarn
- Stitch markers
- Removable stitch markers (or safety pins)
- Tapestry needle
Order your Joy To The World knitting pattern here!
GOOD KNITTING ♥
I knit this from the advent box, which by the way, was the best one I've ever ordered.
I enjoyed the knit, it was different for me and I learned the garter tab cast on.
The yarn was lovely and the colors beautiful.
So soft and beautiful! I would knit this pattern again.