Lumos is a sparkling sock yarn made of merino and stellina!
Gently sparkle your knits with this beautiful Lumos, a hand-dyed fingering weight yarn suitable to knit socks and more.
- Composition: 75% merino wool sw, 20% nylon & 5% stellina
- Quantity: 400 meters (434 yards) 100 g skein
- Suggested needles: 2,25 - 2,75 mm (US #1 - 2)
- Gauge: 28-32 stitches = 10 cm
- Care: Hand wash in cold water and dry flat (find more info about hand-dyed yarns washing care HERE)
Find all our patterns that you can knit with Lumos in this collection : Knitting patterns with Lumos
Based on 50 reviews
A truly great purple! Wish it had even more of the sparkles, though. I added some beads to my purple lace socks and it was spectacular!
I haven't worked with this yarn yet, a project using it awaits after the holidays.
Gorgeous! It looks even better than the photo on the website. Can't wait to start knitting a potato chip scarf with it.
Super soft, love the sparkle! Will make some great Slytherin socks. 🧦💜🐍
Hand-dyed Sparkling Lumos self-striping yarn | Blue Pansies