Noro - Enka
Noro's Enka yarn is perfect for seasonal transitions from cold to warm. This blend of worsted yarns manages to bring out the best in each of its elements.
The cotton breathes very well, the silk keeps warm and the touch of polyamide is perfect for the durability of the fabric. Enka is the perfect choice for projects such as sweaters, shawls and even blankets.
- Composition: 50% Cotton, 20% Silk, 15% Wool, 15% Polyamide
- Weight / yardage: 7 oz (200 g) = approx. 550 yds (503 meters)
- Recommended needle size: US#5-7 / 3.75-4.5 mm
- Gauge: 21-24 sts = 10 cm
- Washing Care: Dry clean
- Due to the hand crafted nature of this yarn, knots may occasionally be found in skeins and color joins may vary.
- Hand-dyed yarns have subtle variations in colors that are natural and may vary from skein to skein. There may be differences between pictures shown and the yarn you receive.
What to knit with ENKA yarn ?